Why you should learn English if you work on the web
Advanced knowledge of languages is one of the most demanded labor competencies in the 21st century. Therefore, if you really want to become a competent professional, not only do you have to develop your skills of leadership, proactivity, teamwork and be oriented to achievement, but also know how to handle at least two languages.
When you have a blog or you work on the web, your blog becomes your company. But, even if you are the owner of the company, you can not neglect your professional development. If you want to be successful, learning English is a must .
5 reasons to learn English
- Interact with other professionals. Knowing English helps you to have fluent conversations with multiple people who work on the Internet. Chatting with someone who lives in another country or another continent can give you ideas on how to improve your blog, how to get more profits, or what new markets you can explore. Meeting people is always useful to build a network of contacts.
- Read blogs and magazines in English. You can subscribe for free to foreign sites and increase your knowledge in different areas. From there you can also get ideas to enrich your website or blog, or get inspired to improve its design and content.
- Write in another language This can help you attract another type of audience, better position your site, or increase your profits.
- Access to better job opportunities. Learning the most spoken language in the world is like entering a new galaxy where you literally have all the possibilities of the world. In this way, you can take new jobs and create partnerships. The opportunities will stop happening before your eyes.
- Is easy to learn. English is everywhere; For example, locating an English academy in the center of Barcelona is simple. It is only a matter of wanting to learn, of having sufficient disposition and motivation.